What's new

Moving from 3gs to Iphone 5

harry.stephens

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 3gs and it had been so good to me over the 2-3 years that I have had it for. I have seen the add for the iphone 4s and all its new features and i have been thinking getting that but i dont know if i should wait for the iphone 5 because some people are saying that itd going to be better. HELP!

I have an Iphone 3gs and it had been so good to me over the 2-3 years that I have had it for. I have seen the add for the iphone 4s and all its new features and i have been thinking getting that but i dont know if i should wait for the iphone 5 because some people are saying that itd going to be better. HELP!

if you are happy with your 3gs and can wait then why not? the iphone will only get better so if you can wait then go for it! We dont know what the next gen iphone will be called, probably not iphone 5.. but of course we will see in a year. at this stage maybe not even apple has decided what to call it.

but back on topic, waiting will do no harm, but if you have to have the next iphone (4S) and cannot wait another year on the 3GS then get the 4S.

It's up to you, If you can wait. Why not?
If you are too desperate to get it, You can get it straight away.
But the next generation of iPhone will be better (I'm not telling you to wait).
It will include features like Imessage, Like BlackBerry Messenger but only for Apple products.
Do what seems right to you at the time.