What's new

Moving an MP3 to my iPhone7

How do you charge your iPhone? The USB to ... cable your iPhone charges with is the same one it connects to the computer with to sync.

I found the one for home use, it was in the back of a drawer.

Normally it gets charged at work sitting on my desk, as well as in my car.

I managed to drag and drop them, but they were not in order and now I can't reorder them.

I found a link.....I forget the proper order I followed to find it........but I copied the recordings I have on my PC and moved them to my phone. It said it would replace them, but I thought it meant that it would move them and .....add to what I had on the phone.

But..........it ended up writing over the ones on my phone. It moved the ones from my PC to the phone....but then I lost the ones on the phone.

There is always something new to learn..........

I have some MP3's on my PC that I want to move to my iPhone7.

I have searched online, but most of the instructions are not valid to the 7 or require a dongle which I can't find.

I would like to keep a copy on my PC as well as on the 7.

I tried to copy, as well as drag it to the iTunes folder on Windows 10 but it did not work for me.

I know whatever I need to do is easy. I must be missing something simple. But I have not figured it out.

Thanks

i use music cloud app so simple to use in appstore
IMG_0183.JPG

I had to share as I didn’t see VLC in the thread. Not only can VLC download from most clouds but it also plays from the cloud and in so many formats including opus and mp2. And it plays songs, one after the other. Even wav files at 96khz. Try it, you will love [emoji179]it.
IMG_1573165560.995175.jpg