What's new

MotionX GPS Drive question

bodean

Reaction score
Just purchased Motionx GPS Drive for .99 cents on app store.
My question is, how does the traffic work in this app, and do you need to pay extra to get working traffic? I see no where in the app or app store for a separate traffic purchase. Also, what is the Vertical yellow bar that is always being displayed on the left side of the navigation/maps page?

I really am not sure, you should contact the denigners of the app. Please check out my app reviews [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]

Does the maps on stock iPhone NOT talk? I used it today for the first time and wonder where the voice was???? Can't figure it out..... please help ASAP i'm going somewhere tomorrow AM and don't really no how to get there (Isn't my phone supposed to tell me?)

Does the maps on stock iPhone NOT talk? I used it today for the first time and wonder where the voice was???? Can't figure it out..... please help ASAP i'm going somewhere tomorrow AM and don't really no how to get there (Isn't my phone supposed to tell me?)

The stock map doesn't talk. You will need to purchase either Tom Tom or navigon from the app store.