What's new

Mophie verses SolMarketplace

Which is better, Mophie or SolMarketplace?

• Mophie

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • SolMarketplace

• other

• don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blipbaby

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a Mophie for my IPhone and a friend told me about a new solar back up power source from someone called SolMarketplace (never heard of them). While solar is a fantastic idea because it's green and I don't have to find a wall socket, I'm a little skeptical about just how well it could possibly perform. I went to their website and checked out the specs. If what they are saying is true, then my friend could be right and this solar charger/backup source not only performs as well as Mophie, it significantly outperforms it. But I'm still skeptical and I can't find this in stores yet to see if for myself.

Has anybody else heard of this?? Has anybody bought one and can tell me what they think?? Should I try this battery or buy Mophie's?

Never heard about it. You can try to get more information about it by going to the source, the market which sell it. As for me i know mophie, i'm using it, and it's real and it's great. If you don't want to go into something that you want to try out to see if it works or not, if you like it or not, then do not waist your time and go mophie.

Never heard about it. You can try to get more information about it by going to the source, the market which sell it. As for me i know mophie, i'm using it, and it's real and it's great. If you don't want to go into something that you want to try out to see if it works or not, if you like it or not, then do not waist your time and go mophie.

Thanks a bunch for your reply. I went to their website (I can't post links yet so google solmarketplace) and did a side by side in specs and it came out even better than Mophie, plus it offers the advantage of not needing an outlet and it's green.

But I wonder about overheating. They claim to have some sort of patented heat control technology where the phone never over heats and never over charges it's battery, nor the IPhone's battery. But it sounds too good to be true which is why I was wondering whether anybody has one of these things. I wish i could see it for myself in a store but I guess this is new and not in stores yet.

I see. Then if you are really interested in it, hold on until it comes available in the store. It won't be any long now since you've seen it on their website already.