What's new

Mophie juice pack cases

Breeze

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering getting one of these cases. Just interested in hearing the pros & cons from those that may have experience with these cases.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Bought one yesterday, and returned it today. It does exactly what it advertises and is well built. It was just too bulky for my taste. It also adds quite a bit of weight for my liking. Once I realized how to manage my battery usage, I shouldn't have a problem making it through the day with the stock battery.

Yeah very true facts^^^
But I have one best thing since sliced bread would recommend it al day long
Even thou it's a bit bulky you don't have to have it on all time I wait untill my battery is ran down b4 I use mine
I have a 3GS
Don't know if a common fault with them but the head of the switch is broken off works fine just on switching it on and off ... U have to use something like a pen or paper clip
Switch is still there just

I have been using the mophie juice pack plus since it came out! Yes adds a bit of bulk n weight but well worth the sacrifice to have the extra battery life and piece of mind! I have over 12 cases n keep coming back to this one! All black buttons covered n provides some drop protection as well. Worth the money!

Yea can relate to that does offer alot of protection and have gone back to that case never fails
But It's worth paying the extra money and getting a mophie rather then a cheap copy or 3rd party brand
You need go careful with over heating
You will also find mophie is tested by apple
A good point to add is that it amplifies sound
-find this a gr8 help when playing games and ur cover speakers

Had one for about 2 weeks and love it. Saved my A** quite a few times when battery was running out.

Using phonesuit which is similar to Mophie. Very happy with it.

For only $22.05 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 1800mAh Backup Battery Case for AT&T iPhone 4 | iPhone iPod Back up External Battery and Charger

Been using this one for about two months now. It's not perfect, but I would buy it again for $24. Case does offer some protection, but certainly otter-like.

Cons are:
Top - very fragile. Remove your iphone by pushing *up* on the phone near the home button.
Charging - Will charge phone and case from micro USB, however, sometimes the charger will charge case, and not phone. (Then when case is full, charges phone)
Syncing - Will sync through this micro USB - however, sometimes is flaky. You might have to plug / unplug a couple of times.

Read the reviews and make your decision.

I'm using the all black mophie juice pack plus, almost 7months now. I never remove the phone from the case as I love the size of it and touch feels of the case, plus the fact that I know that my phone will survive if it falls down ease my mind and I do not worry about the iPhone to drop, it actually dropped several time already and thanks to mophie which took care of the impacts. The battery is about 110% of the iPhone battery and yes, the sound is changing when you have the iPhone in the case and I like that sound much better. I give it 10/10 for everything this case is doing for me and for my iPhone 4S

Wow. Thank you all for your responses. I think i'll give one a try.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net