What's new

Issue with Mophie Charing Case

Klew721

Reaction score
So I have a Mophie Juice Pack Air charging case for my iPhone 5. I have the case itself fully charged, but when I put the case on my phone and have it charge the phone, nothing happens. Is anyone else having an issue with this case?

So I have a Mophie Juice Pack Air charging case for my iPhone 5. I have the case itself fully charged, but when I put the case on my phone and have it charge the phone, nothing happens. Is anyone else having an issue with this case?
Maybe the connection between the Juice Pack and the phone is faulty? With the case on the phone, will plugging in the charging cable charge the phone as well as the Juice Pack?

Make sure that your iPhone's lightning port does not have stray particles in there as that can be an issue. Make sure the male portion of the Mophie is also free of particles. Give it a light blow from different angles or used a canister of compressed air. If both are clean but the device is still not charging, perform a hard reset of your device by holding the power and home button until you see the Apple logo, then release.

Make sure that your iPhone's lightning port does not have stray particles in there as that can be an issue. Make sure the male portion of the Mophie is also free of particles. Give it a light blow from different angles or used a canister of compressed air. If both are clean but the device is still not charging, perform a hard reset of your device by holding the power and home button until you see the Apple logo, then release.

It still doesn't work after doing all that. Would it have anything to do with iOS7 not recognizing it?

Wow I LOVE mophie anyways is contact mophie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have same phone, same mophie and ios7.0.4. Works fine here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the case is defective (assuming you've tried plugging your phone in with success). If you haven't damaged your micro USB port you can go for a warranty claim on the mophie :).

Nexus5/iPhone5s