What's new

May return to iPhone after long time use of Android

stauren1203

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I had the original iPhone, as well as the 3g. By the end of my 3Gs life, I was tired of being so locked down, so I jumped ship to Android. I've had the OG, DX, Tbolt, RAZR and now I have the GNex. All of my friends and acquiescences are die-hard Androiders... until recently. It's become lots of fun being able to banter the latest iPhone (he has a 64GB 4s) with the best Android. At this point I won't jump ship for iOS dues to lack of 4g, but assuming the next iPhone has 4g, I will reconsider. I joined the forum to do some research on jailbreaking(which I did to both of my previous iPhones). The things I will want to be able to do is file transfer without using any programs on my computer. I love being able to drag and drop from any Computer at any time. The other piece I'd like is the ability to bluetooth audio files or folders from one device to another. Can anyone point me in the right direction for these specific questions?

Thank everyone,

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Some android devices already have LTE and are not restricted by 50mb download limits but you never know what apple will bring to the next iPhone and 64gb space is very nice to have!

With jailbreak tweaks you can do so much and what ever you need you will likely find, I know there are tweaks out there so you can use the iPhone as an external drive and drag/drop files from the iPhone other then the photos and videos that it currently let's you transfer without any program such as iTunes OR you can use iCloud? You might find that handy to use. As for Bluetooth you can use celeste or air blue and enable file transfer but some of these tweaks never get ported to newer firmware so what works now might not work at all by the time you buy one..

I just made the jump from Android to iOS after 3 years with various Verizon Android phones. So far, so good.

I'm still using both. iPhone for myself, and Android from my job.