What's new

Returned DX, How long till i get the refund?

Tippin

Reaction score
Yup, Shipped off my Second DX this month, It wont receive Picture messages and there is an annoying bug when you restrict calls to contacts only.. the bug makes your contact list pop up in the middle of texting web browsing, or just regular phone browswing.. It also shows an error about how the contact list can't update.

Hence, Im tired of phone switching.. i want a permanent solution.. apple is known for quality products so im making the jump.

Problem is, I need the money that i used to pay for the DX to pay for the Iphone4.. well i shipped it out monday, should gotten their by wendsday.. and its now thursday and no refund.. I really want to have this thing purchased by the third of february.

any ideas on what i can do or say to VZ if i decide to call them?

Thanks!

I say call em tomorrow and get an update on the order (return) status and see what they say.

Ok. thanks.

What about a Rebate card?

I paid 300 for the phone and they gave me a 100 rebate card..

how does that work into the refund? will i just get 200 bucks back?

I say call em tomorrow and get an update on the order (return) status and see what they say.

Ok. thanks.

What about a Rebate card?

I paid 300 for the phone and they gave me a 100 rebate card..

how does that work into the refund? will i just get 200 bucks back?

Correct, you will get the $200 back. You won't get basically $100 additional because of the card. They track those rebates very carefully.

Yeah i was just making sure.. i didnt know if i actually owed them 100 bucks or something crazy..

THanks.

Yeah i was just making sure.. i didnt know if i actually owed them 100 bucks or something crazy..

THanks.

You will get less then $200 due to a $35 restocking fee. Also call Verizon and make sure they reset your contract to make it eligible for an upgrade again. This happened to me before and the Verizon store manager forgot to reset my contract so i can have an upgrade at discounted price and i went through a BIIIIIG mess. After a month of talking to at least 12 different Verizon supervisors that did nothing for me, a nice Verizon customer service lady recycled my contract so i can still use my upgrade at discount price. For the iPhone of course. Good luck!

THanks.

You will get less then $200 due to a $35 restocking fee. Also call Verizon and make sure they reset your contract to make it eligible for an upgrade again. This happened to me before and the Verizon store manager forgot to reset my contract so i can have an upgrade at discounted price and i went through a BIIIIIG mess. After a month of talking to at least 12 different Verizon supervisors that did nothing for me, a nice Verizon customer service lady recycled my contract so i can still use my upgrade at discount price. For the iPhone of course. Good luck!

Thanks, Ill be sure to check if they reset it once i call again.

I called friday and they said the money should be put back on my card either today or monday.. so im gonna wait till monday and call. Hopefully its in then.