What's new

Maps icon stopped displaying.

SpeedVision7

Reaction score
I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4S 5.0.1, and my maps icon just stopped showing up, and is just white now. I'm using a theme I downloaded from Cydia. I went through iFile, and I dont think the name of the icon has changed or been altered. I'm new to iPhones and am not sure what to do. I tried a search through the forums, but did not find any other info than changing the name of the file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. P.S. - This happened immediately after downloading a game from the downloading app the rules say I'm not suppossed to talk about. The app that shall not be named?

SpeedVision7 said:
I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4S 5.0.1, and my maps icon just stopped showing up, and is just white now. I'm using a theme I downloaded from Cydia. I went through iFile, and I dont think the name of the icon has changed or been altered. I'm new to iPhones and am not sure what to do. I tried a search through the forums, but did not find any other info than changing the name of the file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. P.S. - This happened immediately after downloading a game from the downloading app the rules say I'm not suppossed to talk about. The app that shall not be named?

Just reinstall something from Cydia. Something that requires a respring.

Alternatively......if you have Springtomize 2 installed, then you can just open Springtomize settings, tap "Reload" in top right corner, then tap "Reload Settings". That is much easier. It's an easy fix tho.

Thanks. That was pretty simple. I had to cycle through three times, because it whited out a different icon each time, but it worked. Thanks!
\