What's new

Make iphone exclusively a music player?

Elixxer

Reaction score
People give me their old iphones. Now I have a large box full of them. I load the little ones with mp3 music to be used as ipods only.
I am concerned about the health dangers of microwave radiation, is why I never use cell phones except for listening to tunes. I still haven't ever even sent a text. I just don't want to hooked on cellphones like I see too many people doing. Sometimes I see people on their cellphones, walking smack dab face first into telephone posts and street signs, and parked cars. I see a lot of vehicle accidents that happened because someone was texting while driving. Seems they actually forget they were driving. Plus, there was some news about the new microwave systems killing thousands of birds somewhere in the world. If it can kill thousands of flying birds over a city, then what is it doing to peoples brains, senses, and organs? Do these iphones emit constant microwave radiation when the service providers cards are removed? If they do, can the microwave emissions be 100% neutralized so it's just a safe music player?

People give me their old iphones. Now I have a large box full of them. I load the little ones with mp3 music to be used as ipods only.
I am concerned about the health dangers of microwave radiation, is why I never use cell phones except for listening to tunes. I still haven't ever even sent a text. I just don't want to hooked on cellphones like I see too many people doing. Sometimes I see people on their cellphones, walking smack dab face first into telephone posts and street signs, and parked cars. I see a lot of vehicle accidents that happened because someone was texting while driving. Seems they actually forget they were driving. Plus, there was some news about the new microwave systems killing thousands of birds somewhere in the world. If it can kill thousands of flying birds over a city, then what is it doing to peoples brains, senses, and organs? Do these iphones emit constant microwave radiation when the service providers cards are removed? If they do, can the microwave emissions be 100% neutralized so it's just a safe music player?
Nothing is 100% safe, but you could could use wired earbuds to keep your head away from the device.