What's new

lost all my ipod!

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
dammit!

I had to trash my imac.. but first thought i had it all under control!
Bought a seagate ext back up. ran it ( in time machine).

Now I went on my ipod part of the phone, saw it MT! I thought.. at least I backed up!

I can't figure out HOW to recover though!! I feel pretty ilitterate right now!!!
any suggestions?

oh well, my brother JUST called, has two tix for a meet and greet at the RUSH concert tonight! YAY!!

I dont understand your post, your trying to backup your ipod with a time machine backup as you lost your imac? what are yo using now?

I think the poster is really saying that he tried to sync his iPhone to another computer & he's experiencing the no content screen in his iPod app. like he said good thing he had everything backed up to his seagate ex hd. i had this issue a few weeks ago but I reset my phone and it all returned.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

yes. I BACKED UP? my imac first to a seagate. Then my i phone displayed no content on my iphone. I thought I could figure out how to obtain the stuff I backed up, but cannot. tried the power phone thing to no avail....

iCrank said:
I think the poster is really saying that he tried to sync his iPhone to another computer & he's experiencing the no content screen in his iPod app. like he said good thing he had everything backed up to his seagate ex hd. i had this issue a few weeks ago but I reset my phone and it all returned.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Didn't synch on another computer? Unless now my iPhone looked at the new OS as another computer? Oh well. Old news. Just saw your post,