What's new

Lost Contact by Syncing from wrong laptop accidentally

shaandxb

Reaction score
Hello All

Im in deep problem. My iphone4 battery was almost dead and I had left my charger in the office. I just had USB cable, so in rush and in madness to just get my phone chanrged i just plugged my USB cable into my BROTHER's laptop and left it to charge.....

BUT

This got iTunes opened and it synced with my Brothers outlook contact....now none of my contacts are in my phone...I had 900+ contacts.

Worst on top of it my brother had pluged in & couple of times. When I got up and saw my phone i was just shocked....i connect to iTunes and tried to restore from back up...but it doesnt....it did not get my contacts back

Kindly help!! al my business contacts are there.........is there any way to get it back

Regards
Mohsin

shaandxb said:
Hello All

Im in deep problem. My iphone4 battery was almost dead and I had le. 2-aqwqqawQq in the office. I just had USB cable, so in rush and in madness to just get my phone chanrged i just plugged my USB cable into my BROTHER's laptop and left it to charge.....

BU

This got iTunes opened and it synced with my Brothers outlook contact....now none of my contacts are in my phone...I had 900+ contacts.

Worst on top of it my brother had pluged in & couple of times. When I got up and saw my phone i was just shocked....i connect to iTunes and tried to restore from back up...but it doesnt....it did not get my contacts back

Kindly help!! al my business contacts are there.........is there any way to get it back

Regards
Mohsin

Sorry to hear that. The only way to restore your contacts is to have a backup stored on your computer. You might be able to sync your contacts from your email. Go into settings>mail, contact and calendars. Remove your email account and re-add it. Hopes that helps

Are you with Verizon or AT&T, because if your with Verizon when you got your phone they set up your Gmail account and used the Verizon sync to import your contacts so all you have to do is download the app again and re-sync. The app is called vz contact transfer. I hope this helps.