What's new

Lost all music after ios5 & iCloud upgrad.

Bazzaroy

Reaction score
I lost all my music on phone after upgrade, but phone memory shows that it's still there. What's that all about ? Can't call Apple they want £25 for a enquiry another example of them trying to milk as much money out of you as possible. I'm becoming a bit disenchanted with Apple and the iPhone in general.

This happened to me too. I googled and found others that had the same issue. I played a song in iTunes and then synced my phone again, all of the music appeared back on my phone. It is odd, but it worked.

Thanks for that info I'll try it and let everybody know how it goes all the best.

Apple is not milking you they charge for phone support out side of the 30 days if you decline AppleCare.

Apple is not milking you they charge for phone support out side of the 30 days if you decline AppleCare.

Yes I know they charge, but I think they could be a little more generous and offer a helping hand or advice for nothing. I've owned other devices from other manufactures and they've helped but made no charge. I think Apple are greedy. A symptom of our times I think just look at the state of things at the moment.

Thanks for that info I'll try it and let everybody know how it goes all the best.

My iPhone 4 is no longer a iPod as well sine I had the good idea to upgrade to ios5 what a b****y mistake that was. I think iCloud may have something too do with it, but who knows. I tried syncing, but no joy somebody played a song in iTunes and it worked for them, but it didn't work for me. So now I have a smart phone which isn't as smart as it used to be and I have no idea why or what to do about it.

I believe that itunes 10.5 moved your music library to a different location. Look for itunes media/music in your docs folder. This happened to me on 2 different pc's. In both cases i ended up re-creating my library and then re-syncing my i devices.

I believe that itunes 10.5 moved your music library to a different location. Look for itunes media/music in your docs folder. This happened to me on 2 different pc's. In both cases i ended up re-creating my library and then re-syncing my i devices.

Thanks for that Bluesjam I'll try your suggestion all the best.