What's new

Looking...Looking...Looking...

canusatrini

Reaction score
Am new to this forum and new to forums in general although have had PCs my entire life. Joined because I have always had a Samsung phone though not a smart phone, presently have Samsung Instinct but am considering purchase of Iphone 4S in very near future. Am looking for smart phone for three reasons.
I would like FM capability, Microsoft Office Contacts sync, SIM Card. Would prefer to purchase via cash if it is unlocked as I am retired now and do travel into the USA frequently and would like to swap the SIM with a local US carrier SIM for their local rates.

Don't need text or data plan. I use my home PC for emails and texts. I very seldom use my existing cell phone except for emergencies and odd call to wife and son. I really need a smartphone for my Outlook contacts to be able to provide family members with email addresses, home addresses, cell numbers, etc and of course, the FM capability. Hope I am in the right place.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

Am new to this forum and new to forums in general although have had PCs my entire life. Joined because I have always had a Samsung phone though not a smart phone, presently have Samsung Instinct but am considering purchase of Iphone 4S in very near future. Am looking for smart phone for three reasons.
I would like FM capability, Microsoft Office Contacts sync, SIM Card. Would prefer to purchase via cash if it is unlocked as I am retired now and do travel into the USA frequently and would like to swap the SIM with a local US carrier SIM for their local rates.

Don't need text or data plan. I use my home PC for emails and texts. I very seldom use my existing cell phone except for emergencies and odd call to wife and son. I really need a smartphone for my Outlook contacts to be able to provide family members with email addresses, home addresses, cell numbers, etc and of course, the FM capability. Hope I am in the right place.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

Hello and welcome to the forum!

What country are you from? the reason I ask is because most countries apple stores sell the iphone 4S 4 and 3GS sim free now so you could easily enter any apple store and pay cash if you have time to do so, now you can sync your outlook contacts and you can open office documents but afaik the iphone 4S does not have FM radio.