What's new

wproct

Reaction score
Hi, name is Bill and live in Iowa. My wife and I each recently purchased new 5s cell phones. These are the first smart phones for us, my recent phone was an LG Freedom. I am really enjoying reading this forum. There is so much to learn and figure out about these phones and this forum is a such a great resource. I am retired and have plenty of time to spend at it, having a great time!

Hi, name is Bill and live in Iowa. My wife and I each recently purchased new 5s cell phones. These are the first smart phones for us, my recent phone was an LG Freedom. I am really enjoying reading this forum. There is so much to learn and figure out about these phones and this forum is a such a great resource. I am retired and have plenty of time to spend at it, having a great time!
Welcome to iPhone Forums Bill! We're here to help you and your wife get the most out of your new iPhones. If you have any questions that a search of the forum threads can't answer, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome aboard Bill! Congrats on the new iPhones!

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Hope you both enjoy your new phones and the forum.

Welcome to the iPhone family Bill. I owned the 5s before my upgrade. It's a great phone. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to iPhoneForums Bill and ConGrats on your new iDevices....ENJOY