What's new

Loing the faith

Wul

Reaction score
Ok so iv had the 5 since day of realease here in britain,upgrading from the 4.first impressions were favourable loved the new size,thickness brighter screen etc...then i started with the problems 1.the battery doesnt last me a day,nowhere near as long as what the 4 done.2,connection issues mean the phone will show no signal when im out and about sometimes for hours at a time.3it has now developed a mind of its own and started deleting my apps.i noticed when i went to use the camera one day and it was gone,thought it was strange and went to go to the app store to download it again and that had dissapeared as well.losing the faith big time with this phone and seriously considering going back to the 4.unless any of you guys can help fix any of the above probs. cheers,wul

try a hard reset,hold down your sleep/wake button and home button until the apple appears then let go,the phone will then reboot,this can fix many glitches.

I'm in 6.1 and get around 1.5 days if moderate to light use. Have you tried restoring as a new device.

As for your apps deleting I've not had this from the iPhone 4 to 4s to the 5 I'm using now.

Does this happen after a sync or don't you hook it up to iTunes and use iCloud as this should back up your apps too.

What network are you using as this may obviously be the cause. Network issues etc.

If your worried then make an appointment with your local apple Genius Bar to have the device checked over.