What's new

ip4 locks every night. Shows low battery

antonvs

Reaction score
But it is on the charger (tried several chargers and different leads). Screen just shows low battery and won't start. I have found I can get the phone going again by holding down the sleep button, but only after doing that several times (the first few times the low battery symbol comes back on).
The interesting thing is when the phone does restart (with white apple logo), it open up as normal with the same apps running and the battery shows full.
Very strange and very annoying as the same thing keep happening every day. And never during the day, just overnight. Anyone know this issue and how to fix it. Cheers Anton.

Last edited:
But it is on the charger (tried several chargers and different leads). Screen just shows low battery and won't start. I have found I can get the phone going again by holding down the sleep button, but only after doing that several times (the first few times the low battery symbol comes back on).
The interesting thing is when the phone does restart (with white apple logo), it open up as normal with the same apps running and the battery shows full.
Very strange and very annoying as the same thing keep happening every day. And never during the day, just overnight. Anyone know this issue and how to fix it. Cheers Anton.

Any help on this problem please. It is still happening.

Smile, and the World smiles with you - (using Tapatalk)