What's new

Lockinfo7 and Springtomize 3 unstable since new jb?

Raven2490

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue? Lockinfo7 won't allow my lock screen to display unless in safemode. Springtomize features not working properly either. When I unistall lockinfo then no crashing to safe mode. I paid for both apps. Thanks in advance :)

Aside from about 2-3 features, Springtomize 3 is working on iOS 7.1.1, I can't say for 7.1.2 but I'm expecting it to have a lot of issues (as well as other packages) on 7.1.2 because of some of the changes Apple has made. I don't personally own LockInfo7 since I've only used the trial version of it, but again, if you're on 7.1.2, you may have issues with it since the last update for LockInfo7 was about 5 days before the release of 7.1.2, and has yet to be updated/toned out for 7.1.2 support. Since you've bought the package, you can attempt to email the dev and see if you can help beta test for them.

Thanks for the reply, Willerz2. I hate being without lockinfo lol it's like having a secretary reminding you constantly lol.

Springtomize 3 been updated to full support 7.1.2. All work fine for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springtomize 3 still has problem with the lockscreen showing seconds. The seconds get stuck for entire minute.

Springtomize 3 still has problem with the lockscreen showing seconds. The seconds get stuck for entire minute.

Can't help ya on that I'm using ISX for my lockscreen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update seems to have fixed. Thanks for replies :)

I still have the problem with the seconds stuck. When I lock and unlock the screen the seconds display properly for like a quarter of a second and then gets stuck to the number of the first unlock.
I am using iOS 7.1.2
Anyone has any advice on this please? Or do you know any packages that will show seconds with time on the lockscreen?

Last edited: