What's new

Locked out of Iphone

forgotpasscode

Reaction score
My a**hole roommate figured out my passcode so I changed it but couldn't remember it. I then did it wrong too many times and became locked out of my iphone. It wouldn't let me use my fingerprint either. I looked online and it said to restore it using itunes, but when my iphone turned back on, it wouldn't connect to itunes, and now my itunes is saying that I need to unlock my phone to accept being connected to my computer, but I can't unlock my phone to do that. I don't know what to do. HELP PLEASE!!!!

You should be able to restore the phone without the unlocking password if you remember the Apple ID and password used with iTunes purchases.

Use the find my iPhone app I hope u have it,and if u don't have any other Apple
Products use a friends iPhone to get in... Reset it and get back on your iPhone.
You'll use Apple ID and password.
I did that than after I fixed it I remembered my password lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need an iDevice to erase your iPhone via iCloud. This can be done from a computer as well.

Use the find my iPhone app I hope u have it,and if u don't have any other Apple
Products use a friends iPhone to get in... Reset it and get back on your iPhone.
You'll use Apple ID and password.
I did that than after I fixed it I remembered my password lol

You don't need an iDevice to erase your iPhone via iCloud. This can be done from a computer as well.
It doesn't even have to be your computer. Any computer, anywhere in the world, as long as it has an Internet connection can be used to access your iCloud account and erase your iPhone.

Thanks I didn't know this I thought it had to be done within the find my iPhone app (which is how I did it) just said how I got into mine [emoji175]

So I can log on to a laptop find my iPhone website and whalla! That's so cool! I never ever knew that yay! [emoji120][emoji41] I literally thought it had to be an IOS device and within the app lol