What's new

lock screan time

JeremyV

Reaction score
How come when i download themes and then my time doesnt show on the lock screen?!?! what to do?!?!

JeremyV said:
How come when i download themes and then my time doesnt show on the lock screen?!?! what to do?!?!

I think you need to be more specific.

When i want to unlock my phone. theres normally a clock up top that says the time, its turned on in Winterboard and everything but its not showing up :/

FIXED!!!! hahahaha But now i have a new question.... How do i get the things out of the notification center so things only come up when i get a text or something?? i just think its really annoying to have all that up like that.... Here is a picture :) ( And no the X's dont work on the right and niether does notification center in settings)

Attachments

• $IMG_5367.jpg
    $IMG_5367.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 310
JeremyV said:
FIXED!!!! hahahaha But now i have a new question.... How do i get the things out of the notification center so things only come up when i get a text or something?? i just think its really annoying to have all that up like that.... Here is a picture :) ( And no the X's dont work on the right and niether does notification center in settings)

You simply turn them off in Settings> Notifications> whatever> toggle off.

You will still get alerts for them, they just won't show in notification center.

that isnt working:/ idk what else to do....

zig is right, all you do is go to settings>notifications and then disable the "banners" in any of the apps that you don't want to show up on the notification center.