What's new

how do i create

aggiefan07

Reaction score
how do i create my own themes on sms, lock screen, ect i looked everywere on this site couldnt find anything someone help plz

its easy you use winSCP im sure you know to ssh into your iphone then locate the themes folder and you can make .png icons and name them to their proper names and use winterboard to activate it. sorry im not going into more detail, i used to make my own themes but i would steal icons from different themes and put it in my own because ppl would use photoshop to make them and i cant use that to save my life. and you have to get the file names right..etc so i would use other themes to get all the best parts and also have the right filename, actually i made one MIRC icon i took a screen shot of the icon on my computer and saved it as .png and it worked. lots of trial and error.

there are many good tutorials on youtube just search there

its easy you use winSCP im sure you know to ssh into your iphone then locate the themes folder and you can make .png icons and name them to their proper names and use winterboard to activate it. sorry im not going into more detail, i used to make my own themes but i would steal icons from different themes and put it in my own because ppl would use photoshop to make them and i cant use that to save my life. and you have to get the file names right..etc so i would use other themes to get all the best parts and also have the right filename, actually i made one MIRC icon i took a screen shot of the icon on my computer and saved it as .png and it worked. lots of trial and error.

there are many good tutorials on youtube just search there

me tried to use photo shop but its a bit complicated to design a good image , can you suggest some other software like Adobe to design ?

yeah i had the same problem, im sure there are others like photo impact, thats ok to use, or what i did with my mirc icon i just did a screen shot and saved the tiny image as .png in paint and that worked fine.