What's new

Limit, again, on 5 photo attachments in email.

I forgot to re-emphasize that up to five photos I am presented on the menu with "Email", but if I try to attach more than five, the "email" option does not even appear.

That's not how Photo used to behave when it was only possible to generate an email with only 5 photographs. Selecting the 6th would show Mail greyed out.

That's not how Photo used to behave when it was only possible to generate an email with only 5 photographs. Selecting the 6th would show Mail greyed out.

Thanks for your reply. No, with my email account (Fastmail) before ios9, the "email" option was never greyed out, it simply did not appear. With ios9 the option appeared for whatever number of attachments.
I will try the suggestion of removing and re-installing the email account.

Thanks... I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the email account and report back. (Restarting my phone never helped.)

What's your default mail account? Maybe there's a limit there somewhere.
If it's iCloud, the only limit I could find there, are 27 MB for the size of the message.
View attachment 27870

Just to report back, and I thank you for your efforts. I did not do anything (had given up) but just now, a few days later, I tested attaching more than five photos... Success!!!! (I have no idea why!!!!!) Thanks again.

Just to report back, and I thank you for your efforts. I did not do anything (had given up) but just now, a few days later, I tested attaching more than five photos... Success!!!! (I have no idea why!!!!!) Thanks again.
I'm glad it started working correctly again.