What's new

HT attach a photo to an email?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I have a photo in my library that I want to attach to a sent email to me, but I don't see an "attach" option anywhere. Keep in mind this isn't a new email; it's a "reply to" someone that's already emailed me. Is this possible?

I selected "Reply" to this email and I can type whatever I want, but I see no option to attach a photo. Am I going about it the wrong way?

Tricon7 said:
I have a photo in my library that I want to attach to a sent email to me, but I don't see an "attach" option anywhere. Keep in mind this isn't a new email; it's a "reply to" someone that's already emailed me. Is this possible?

I selected "Reply" to this email and I can type whatever I want, but I see no option to attach a photo. Am I going about it the wrong way?

Just go to your camera roll, and copy and paste the photo! It's that easy! :D!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Tricon7 said:

Just go to your camera roll, and copy and paste the photo! It's that easy! :D!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Sweet!

Theres a tweek out just for that but sorry i cant remember the name of it. Get on youtube and search for pictures in email and it will come up.

This I know but is it possible to attach more than one photo or file to an Email using my Iphone 4s?

geoiffatmhg said:
This I know but is it possible to attach more than one photo or file to an Email using my Iphone 4s?

Yea.....but I think you are limited to 3 or 5. Not exactly sure, but i know the limit is one of those numbers. If your jailbroken, you can add as many photos as you want.