What's new

IPhone4s- Attaching files/photos to web-based yahoo email.

czofnas001

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Forgive me if this has been addressed in the past.

This issue relates to the inabilty to attach files to an email in web-based yahoo mail.
There appears to be no ribbion options to attach nor any menu options. I have also tried to copy an image from the photo library and paste into web email document.

Device: iPhone 4s
iOS: 5.1.1 9b206
Browser: native or atomic web

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Regards
Clint

Yes I have noticed this too. Ive tried different browsers also and it didn't work. I know you can attach photos through the native email app but that's about it as far as I know. Kind of sucks.

Sent from my cellular device

Yes I have noticed this too. Ive tried different browsers also and it didn't work. I know you can attach photos through the native email app but that's about it as far as I know. Kind of sucks.

You can download free Craigslist apps for uploading pictures, and I figured copy/pasting a photo would work..
I know there's plenty of was to attach photos to emails when your jailbroken, but I can't speak for any AppStore apps.

You can download free Craigslist apps for uploading pictures, and I figured copy/pasting a photo would work..
I know there's plenty of was to attach photos to emails when your jailbroken, but I can't speak for any AppStore apps.

Oh I know I'm just not a fan of the Craigslist apps. My computer is 3 feet away from me so I just hop on there. Just kind of inconvenient lol.

You can attach photos in email apps. I use the native email app for my gmail and I can do it. Just gotta go to the picture, bring up the menu, and click on 'send in email'. Don't know about any other email apps though. I love the native one :)

Thanks for the reply. I'll continue to research this and let the forum know what I discover.

Regards
Clint