What's new

HT post a photo to Facebook

Tricon7

Reaction score
I've taken several photos with my iPhone that I want to post to Facebook, but I only see the option to either email them, MMS (what is that?), Assign to contract (?), wallpaper, and print. How do I put it on FB?

Open facebook and upload picture to Facebook from the facebook app.

Open facebook and upload picture to Facebook from the facebook app.

Ok, I see in the app how to make a comment (Status button) and how to upload a photo, but not how to do both at the same time - upload a photo with a note under it.

Ok, I see in the app how to make a comment (Status button) and how to upload a photo, but not how to do both at the same time - upload a photo with a note under it.

You will need to get a 3Ed party app from the store to get it done the way you mean. Read about camera + pro in the app store.

Once you pick the picture you want to upload within the FB app it lets you put a Caption/comment in before it uploads. Its at the bottom of the pic in the middle.

Once you pick the picture you want to upload within the FB app it lets you put a Caption/comment in before it uploads. Its at the bottom of the pic in the middle.

Ok, I see it now. I don't know how I missed that. Maybe I was doing it in the wrong order or something. Anyway, it works now. Thanks, guys. :)

Ok, I see it now. I don't know how I missed that. Maybe I was doing it in the wrong order or something. Anyway, it works now. Thanks, guys. :)

How many pictures are u able to upload at a time using the Facebook app. And where are those photos landing in your Facebook?

Only one at a time that I know of. They are stored into your mobile uploads folder on FB.

Only one at a time that I know of. They are stored into your mobile uploads folder on FB.

Just like I though. It's annoying when I have 20pictures to upload. And I though that missing feature in the Facebook app was finally added.

I've taken several photos with my iPhone that I want to post to Facebook, but I only see the option to either email them, MMS (what is that?), Assign to contract (?), wallpaper, and print. How do I put it on FB?

I use Camera Plus Pro to capture both photos and videos and directly upload them to Facebook. This app also gives me freedom to multiselect photos and upload them to Facebook in one go.