What's new

Lifeproof for iPhone 5 Availability....

Are you holding out for Lifeproof?

• Trying your best to hold out for Lifeproof... LOL!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should try to control your anger so you don't need the case ;)

I know right? I actually took it out of my pocket and it slipped forward and under the hand rail down to the next set of stairs and was on the stairs' landing. I nearly **** a brick when it happened!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right? I actually took it out of my pocket and it slipped forward and under the hand rail down to the next set of stairs and was on the stairs' landing. I nearly *BLEEP* a brick when it happened!!!

LOL, next time don't use throw to describe the indecent. I would suggest dropped. :D

Thanks for the laugh ;)

Last edited:
I know right? I actually took it out of my pocket and it slipped forward and under the hand rail down to the next set of stairs and was on the stairs' landing. I nearly **** a brick when it happened!!!
please mind your language,this is a family forum,thank you.

I got an email from lifebook saying they should be ready to ship in 7 days. No word on what colors will be offered though. I found my silicone iPhone 4 case works on my 5 for the time being. Just have to stretch it a bit. It's not a perfect fit, but better than nothing.

I got a E-Mail from Lifeproof web site that the new I Phone 5 cases will be out in seven days from Thursday Oct 25.

I'll be ordering one next week with next day air shipping. I'll chime in here and let everyone know how it is, if I get it before the end of the week. :)

I ordered a carbon slickwrap in the mean time and see how it is. It isn't water proof but it isn't an ugly black case like the LifeProof case is. Hopefully they will come out with some different colors.

Anyone received their email yet for preorder? They said a week and tomorrow will be day 6. I want to order a case ASAP as I am using my iPhone 4 silicone case and its a little stretched so it doesn't fit perfect.

Anyone know how much the case will be and if it will be available in white?

On Lifeproof's FB page...
$image-3128273636.jpg

Do you think the 5 case will be sturdier than the 4? We have two of them and both have broken within about 7 months of purchase. I am sure they will replace them under warranty but I still work expect it to last a little longer.

Do you think the 5 case will be sturdier than the 4? We have two of them and both have broken within about 7 months of purchase. I am sure they will replace them under warranty but I still work expect it to last a little longer.
Only time will tell on that one. If you don't adding a bit more detail.... how were your iP4 Lifeproofs "broken within about 7 months?"

The door cracked and broke on both mine and the wife's. It seems to be a hard brittle plastic. And the rubber that wraps around the edge on both has split in the corners.

$image-750998626.jpg

Yep, definitely the two spots that always seem to have issues. The dock door breaking... and the top corners splitting. I agree, though... and hope that the iP5 Lifeproof will be built a bit better w/ it's previous short fallings in mind!