What's new

Lifeproof Case

Just got my lifeproof case and it's awesome only thing is the screen takes a bit to get used to but other than that it's great!

Attachments

• $image-3671343432.jpg
    $image-3671343432.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 541
liftedpsd said:
Just got my lifeproof case and it's awesome only thing is the screen takes a bit to get used to but other than that it's great!

That's just awesome! In considering buying one now! I fish a lot and that'd be a nice case to use so I wouldn't have to worry about getting my phone wet.

I like mine a lot so far. Sleek case. Nice looking. I work at a pool so this is like cheap insurance. I'm too chicken to throw it in but I know if it falls in I'm good.

I like mine a lot so far. Sleek case. Nice looking. I work at a pool so this is like cheap insurance. I'm too chicken to throw it in but I know if it falls in I'm good.

You won't feel scared of getting your iPhone wet unless you've done a thorough water test on it with the Lifeproof case :D

You won't feel scared of getting your iPhone wet unless you've done a thorough water test on it with the Lifeproof case :D

I did the hour long test. Still freaks me out lol.

Lol not the best but a video of iPhone in the pool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-3VSwtu7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone