What's new

Lifeproof

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc6799

Reaction score
Should I get the lifeproof case for iPhone, does it work and is it worth it.

jmc6799 said:

What do these cases look like..? Might be interested as well

They surround the phone and is suppose to protect it from drops,snow,rain,ect.

jmc6799 said:

Yes, I have taken underwater video , wash my iPhone off in the sink.
It is a great case, it is very slim, not as bulky as otter box and is totally waterproof.

I got this case last week. Does what it says. I'm not sure if it's as shock proof as the otter box defender though. But you can definitely submerge it under water without worrying about water damage 😃😃😃

Widescreen86 said:
I got this case last week. Does what it says. I'm not sure if it's as shock proof as the otter box defender though. But you can definitely submerge it under water without worrying about water damage dde03dde03dde03

I love my LifeProof case. No it's probably not as shock proof as the Defender but then again I don't plan on It ever having the chance of dropping from anything higher than something like a dresser.

anyone having any trouble while making phone calls. i heard there's some problems with sound and hearing the person on the other end of the phone call

It is a great case, it is very slim, not as bulky as otter box and is totally waterproof. I heard there's some problems with sound and hearing the person on the other end of the phone call

When I have the phone to my ear I can hear perfectly and so does the person that I'm talking to. However on speaker phone I got complaints that there was an echo and that I couldn't be heard as well. Still an awesome case though!

Status
Not open for further replies.