What's new

Move over Lifeproof

Looks very interesting. If they show up in vzw stores, I may give it a shot since I get a discount on accessories.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)
I've always been a loyal otterbox customer (since I've owned an iPhone at least).

Can't wait to get a chance to purchase it. :p

Awesome. I want one now lol. It looks better designed than the life proof with smooth edges and what not

I wish I could watch the flippin video.

A 26 second video and I can't download anything past 4 seconds.

I hate where live.

I want one for my DROID. Lol

Otterbox has always made great cases.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I doubt Lifeproof has anything to be worried about. It still looks much bulkier than the Lifeproof and I bet the price will be up there as well. I love my lifeproof case.

We shall see. I like my bulky case that everyone teases me about. They all laugh at me about it's size, until they break a phone and ask me if my case would have protected it, my answer this far has always been yes. But, my job is really hard on phones!

darkstar2007 said:
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)
I've always been a loyal otterbox customer (since I've owned an iPhone at least).

Can't wait to get a chance to purchase it. :p

I'm about to hit best buy to get a life proof & I need a waterproof (not for taking phone underwater lol) but for protection w 3 daughters yeaaa it's a risk not having it protected properly!
Right now I'm sporting a slim incipio feather and I like it but its not great for protection just minimal shock proof I did drop And no damage so it's good for thin and some protection.
I have otterbox but since my VOLUME went down idk why buy I'm taking my phone to apple hoping they can fix that problem! LoL
Not the music volume the phone itself volume! IDK what happened! being hard of hearing this is annoying!
Anyways I wonder white iPhone should I grab black life proof or white?? I don't want pink or purple for some reason lol

Y'all are crazy. I'm extremely hard on phones, and I broke 4 Otterboxes before finally giving up on them. I switched to lifeproof because one of my iPhones quit working, and they told me I had water damage. The only thing I could think of was that it was condensation (sweat) from being in my pocket, so I switched to a lifeproof case, and have had it for almost a year. NOOOOOO PROBLEMS!! Kudos to LifeProof. Hope that Otterbox does their research and steps their game up!

+1 to Lifeproof. I love this case. I have taken pics and vids underwater. It just works. If they make an iPad 3 case, I just might get one of those as well