Lifeproof Case

Got my link today and ordered. Hopefully it comes soon

Great! Did you order from their official website? :) The cases I've ordered from the site still hasn't arrived.. I ordered a dock extender too, a few days ago.

Yes from the official site. I also ordered the extender. They sent another email out saying it was being prepared for shipment. Would be great if I got it soon.
 
Do you need the extender to plug into your regular plug?

You can use the regular Apple usb cable to charge with the Lifeproof case, although it will be more of a challenge taking it out. So I suggest you buy the RadTech Dock Extender so the wire of your usb cable won't get broken from all the extra squeezing and pulling :)
 
Do you need the extender to plug into your regular plug?[/QUOTE
No, the plug that comes with your IPhone will work. Let me change that a little. the plug with the wide plastic (down by the prongs) will not work. the short plastic ones will work. Please say this made sense.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top