What's new

Life proof case

the only number i can find on the back is the one starting with LP.

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 536
The LP # is what you are looking for, yours is an old one. 122xxx is the number to look at, needs to be above 360xxx

steelerdude1 said:
The LP # is what you are looking for, yours is an old one. 122xxx is the number to look at, needs to be above 360xxx

I returned it yesterday and I have an otter box. Bit I will check again in a few weeks because the ones at my local bb were all low numbered.

I just received my new lifeproof case and its way better then the first one I had it sounds much clear and there is no vibration noise while I am talking on the phone thanks to a customer representative they said I had the first generation lifeproof case for the I5 but I must say this case is way better just received it today

Glad to hear, I didn't receive mine yet, but it was shipped. Hope to get it soon.

I returned my life proof case as well. My biggest compliant is that I have to use the adapter every time I want to use the headphone jack. Not the best design when I want to plug it into my car :(

I got my reacement, it's better but the screen still sits a bit funny. I have read to give it a week to settle, so we shall see. But it no longer vibes and rattles.

Yeah the representative told me to give it time and I am using it now and when talking on it it does sound much better then the first generation

Well, after several days of use, the screen is not settling, and just about everybody I talk to on the phone can't hear me. This case is a nice idea, but it just does not function. I am probably going to return it.

Wow but now I am looking into the new OtterBox case that's supposed to be shock proof water proof etc etc and it cost $100 I switch back to my OtterBox as well

I could not stand the Lifeproof case it has a lot of flaws wow and for the money it's a big let down I will stick to otterbox

Otter box or Griffin. I have an Otter box on my iPhone 5 and a Griffin on my iPad mini.