What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

Glad they pulled it!! Saved me some headache!! Hopefully issues will get resolved in a timely manner!!

Apple released iOS 12.1.1, tvOS 12.1.1, a HomePod software update (12.1.1), and macOS 10.14.2 Mojave.
There’s also a new iTunes version, a Safari update, iCloud for Windows has been updated, and there are security updates for High Sierra and Sierra.
For more information, see here:
Latest OS versions

Last edited:
Apple released iOS 12.1.2 for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation.

Edit: Just for the iPhone, although Apple’s support site says something different. (Apple security updates)

Last edited:
Apple released an updated version of iOS 12.1.2 for the iPhone. This one’s build number is 16C104.
If you’ve already updated to the previous build number, you’ll probably not get this update.

I show 16C101. I’ve got the older version I guess. Not that it matters much as my phone is working as it should be! Can’t seem to find it in me to let go of my 7 Plus. Been one heck of a phone for me!!

Apple released iOS 12.1.3 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, 12.1.3 for the HomePod, 12.1.2 for tvOS, watchOS 5.1.3, and macOS 10.14.3 Mojave.
There have also been updates for iCloud for Windows (7.10), Safari (12.0.3), and security updates for High Sierra (2019-001) and Sierra (2019-001).
Information is up to date:
Latest OS versions

Last edited:
Today, Apple released iOS 12.2 for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation.