What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

There’s also an update for Safari (12) on macOS Sierra and High Sierra.

Yes it’s always a nerve wracking time... lol. Don’t know what features will be available for the 7 but should see some...

Anytime! let us know how you it goes... always make a backup and I usually save my photos to computer before I take the jump...

Here to report ios12 on iphone7..all went very well no hiccups pretty quick to update. Don’t get much to play with just the measure but speed is good. If anyone finds any extras please let me know. Will have a play around now. [emoji1303]

watchOS 5.0.1 has been released. It fixes problems with charging and Activity Rings.

OS12 WiFi Problem

After installing OS12 on my iPhone 8+ and wife’s 6, my WiFi connection to my printer drops every 25 seconds and then reconnects. Apple support hasn’t helped yet. The asked me to contact HP that it was their problem. HP hasn’t had anyone else with the problem. OS 10 and 11 worked without a problem.

OS12 WiFi Problem

After installing OS12 on my iPhone 8+ and wife’s 6, my WiFi connection to my printer drops every 25 seconds and then reconnects. Apple support hasn’t helped yet. The asked me to contact HP that it was their problem. HP hasn’t had anyone else with the problem. OS 10 and 11 worked without a problem.
This is the same advice i gave you in your other post:
=====
Have you contacted HP support i had this happen with an HP printer also an Epson printer, not via a phone but still it was a printer software problem.
Also you can contact Apple support support at 1-800-692-7753 i have called them many times and have been given quality help each time.
Also check that your Router's software is up to date, many times it's not and can cause connecting problems.