What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

Has anyone with an iPhone 6s updated to IOS 13 yet and, if so, does the 3D App switcher still work for them?

According to ‘The Verge’ Apple has confirmed it has brought forward the release of iPadOS13 and iOS13.1 from September 30th to September 24th.
The reason given was that iOS13 contains a litany of bugs which have been squashed in iOS13.1, so they wanted to get it out to the public earlier.

So if you haven’t yet updated to iOS13 it might pay to wait until next Tuesday for iOS13.1.

Last edited:
Apple released iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1.
iPadOS 13.1 is available for these devices:
47F3E07A-A34C-4C97-892C-3E55CE9B147A.jpeg

I just got an update for my MacBook Pro when I have to go to the office this morning to print out some paperwork for the crews we have working. I didn’t get a chance to see what it was.

Since update to 13.1 and now 13.2 through beta program, I have noticed my iPhone 7 Plus seem much faster to open with the Touch ID. Big difference don before. The home button seems much more responsive now, and I don’t have to worry about making sure my entire thumb is placed on it for my phone to unlock. Good stuff!! Thx Apple!! Really making it hard for me to upgrade at this point as my phone is working so well!!

macOS Catalina is available for download now. It marks the end of iTunes, which is broken up into Music, Podcasts and Apple TV.

Latest OS versions

There is a caveat when updating to Catalina. There is the possibility that all the artwork for your downloaded iTunes purchases will be deleted as a result of the update. In my case, all TV show and Movie artwork was deleted during the update. In addition, movies and TV shows are mixed together in one list in the Apple TV app instead of being separated as in iTunes.

iCloud for Windows 10.7 is for Windows 10 and later. iCloud for Windows 7.14 is for Windows 7 and later.
Safari 13.0.2 has been released for macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.