What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

I have an iPhone 7.

I updated to 13.1.2 and now my APPS won't update.

I have tried logging out of iTunes and logging back in.

Turning off the phone and turning it back on.

I updated the iCloud.

I have not been able to update my Apps since last weekend.

But, the existing APPS open and run just fine.

Any suggestions?

I have an iPhone 7.

I updated to 13.1.2 and now my APPS won't update.

I have tried logging out of iTunes and logging back in.

Turning off the phone and turning it back on.

I updated the iCloud.

I have not been able to update my Apps since last weekend.

But, the existing APPS open and run just fine.

Any suggestions?
Make sure restrictions are off, and take a look at your iPhone’s available storage. Check your date and time settings, and if that’s correct, reset all settings.

Make sure restrictions are off, and take a look at your iPhone’s available storage. Check your date and time settings, and if that’s correct, reset all settings.

I don't have any restrictions and I am only using 20.9 of 128 GB.

The time and date are correct.

After I wrote the comments above, I checked the APPS once again. Apparently, something is working. I checked the APPS and I noticed that T-Mobile ( my cell phone provider), Lyft, and Twitter had updated today.

I have never had automatic updates turned on. I have always done it manually so the download does not interfere with anything.
But, my settings may have changed after I downloaded IOS 13.1. or 13.1.2 .

Who knows, but it's working.

Thanks for your help. I hope the school year is going well for you.

I don't have any restrictions and I am only using 20.9 of 128 GB.

The time and date are correct.

After I wrote the comments above, I checked the APPS once again. Apparently, something is working. I checked the APPS and I noticed that T-Mobile ( my cell phone provider), Lyft, and Twitter had updated today.

I have never had automatic updates turned on. I have always done it manually so the download does not interfere with anything.
But, my settings may have changed after I downloaded IOS 13.1. or 13.1.2 .

Who knows, but it's working.

Thanks for your help. I hope the school year is going well for you.
I’m glad it’s working again.

It’s going well, thank you! Time flies. The sixth week is over, and my students are already used to school (first-graders).

There’s a new supplemental update for macOS Catalina, released by Apple today.

There have been updates to 13.2 today: iOS , iPadOS, tvOS and HomePod.

Apple also released iOS 12.4.3 with security updates and bug fixes.

iPhone 5 users need to update their device to the latest available software version before November 3, or else they won‘t be able to use it.

iPad 2 and 3, as well as iPad mini (1st generation) and iPhone 4s have to be updated to iOS 9.3.6 to avoid the same.

Information is up to date:
Latest OS versions

Last edited:
Safari 13.0.3 is available for for macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Apple released macOS Catalina 10.15.1, as well as watchOS 6.1. for Apple Watch Series 1 to 5.

After bricking some devices, the HomePod has been updated to 13.2.1.

Apple released security updates for Mojave (2019-001) and High Sierra (2019-006), as well as updates for iCloud, and iTunes for Windows.

Regarding IOS 13.2, is there some reason that the typing function for text messages now has an infuriating delay in keystroke timing?

This delay doesn’t happen when typing an email or posting to a forum thread.

Is there something I can do to get it back to normal?

Check to make sure you don’t have slow keys turned on in your settings under accessibility, keyboard hardware. My keyboard appears to be working just fine Running 13.2 iOS.

TV OS turned off the ability to start the AppleTV by touching the slide. Wish Apple gave us the choice to keep it