What's new

Latest iPhone 7 Leaked Image Shows Full Final Design

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone-7-5.jpg

It doesn't get much clearer than this. The above image is supposedly the final working design of this year's iPhone 7. As you can see, it pretty much confirms many of the previous leaks and intel which has come forward previously.

From this angle, the only thing we can't confirm is the presence (or lack) of the headphone jack. The main thing we can really take away from the leaked pic is the aesthetics of the phone are basically the same as the previous model, with the antennae being the primary notable difference.

If this is the final look of the new iPhone 7, let us know what you think about it in the comments.

Source: BGR

Pretty much what I expected given the leaks that have been filtering through.

If the rumour of the entry level of 32GB is true and Space Grey or the rumoured Dark Blue is on the cards then I'm going to be happy.

Looks pretty standard but hopefully the strengthened the case a bit. Any word on if they're offering more than one size this time around?

Looks nice, not to much different then the current gen. I'm more excited to learn about the final details of the internals. I'm so ready for a new phone!

Yeah probably just a better camera and more software this go-around.

You'd think that with all the speculation about the headphone jack or lack of it the person taking the photo could have shown an angle that showed that part of the iPhone.

Would the current cases likely fit? Just wondering to sell the cases when sell my 6s plus if I decide to sell -
I for one,hope they keep headphone jack .
I use headphones on both ears to use phone for calls due to hearing loss & Bluetooth is nice but I like conserving battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would the current cases likely fit? Just wondering to sell the cases when sell my 6s plus if I decide to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its my guess that most current cases will fit, I would hang on to your cases, I'm going to keep mine.

I can't remember the last time l used the headphone socket,
Either on my iPhone or iPad always use Bluetooth.
In fact just ordered an in ear Bluetooth receiver, not top of the range or anything, just to listen to my music.
Don't like being attached to my i when moving about.
Still won't be buying an iPhone 7 though got no Geld :)

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I'm sure Apple will then sell an expensive adaptor to accommodate regular headphones.
I agree, However I have never used the headphone socket as I don't like music going directly into my ears so I won't be buying one if that turns out to be the case.

I agree, However I have never used the headphone socket as I don't like music going directly into my ears so I won't be buying one if that turns out to be the case.
Maybe they'll come out with a new speaker dock that will interface with the new charging port.