What's new

First iPhone 7 Case Design Images Leaked [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iPhone-7-PrePress-leak-1-small.jpg

The above (and below in the thread) leaked photos are supposedly the final case design of the iPhone 7. While there is no confirmation that this will be the final design, the lead is very solid, and we suspect it will be proven accurate.

What's immediately noticeable about the new iPhone chassis design is that the antennae-lines are no longer visible. It's also a refinement of the previous design aesthetic of the iPhone 6 and 6S series devices, instead of being a completely new look.

These leaked images also seemingly confirm the lack of a headphone port, which has been rumored previously. While some folks will consider that bad news, there is some good news to be found here as well. It looks like Apple has been able to shrink the camera lens hump further.

Does this mean that the final iPhone 7 will be thicker than the iPhone 6S series? We will keep an eye out for an further intel which sheds light on that subject. What do you folks think of the new iPhone 7?

Source: nowhereelse.fr

Here are the rest of those leaked iPhone 7 pics:

iPhone-7-PrePress-leak-1-small.jpg

iPhone-7-PrePress-leak-1.jpg

iPhone-7-PrePress-leak-2.jpg

iPhone-7-PrePress-leak-3.jpg

Nice! Just a few more months and the iPhone 7 rumors should really start ramping up.

Looks like a nice design iteration. Not a whole lot of changes but it looks like the lense isn't as pronounced which is a good thing.

Its only a mild update, but I like that the camera doesn't protrude. As long as they didn't increase the thickness of the phone to accomplish this, I'll be happy. Its nothing special, but I think the design of the 6 and 6s and plusses are fantastic, so I don't see a need to completely redesign anything.

Yeah I saw these last week I believe... It's exciting to see and sorta disappointing because it's not a design redo.