Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 16, 2016 #1,128 Leana said: Deadpool. Rubbish Click to expand... That was my last seen movie also, I did not mind it so much but was expecting a super hero movie, I gave it 3 out of 5
Leana said: Deadpool. Rubbish Click to expand... That was my last seen movie also, I did not mind it so much but was expecting a super hero movie, I gave it 3 out of 5
Pinkpoison39 Administrator Staff member Jun 16, 2016 #1,129 Just watched 12 Years a Slave, True story, Fantastic!
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 19, 2016 #1,133 a million ways to die in the west on Netflix, was not bad
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 29, 2016 #1,135 watched the butterfly effect this morning and am now watching guardians of the galaxy.. both as always on Netflix
watched the butterfly effect this morning and am now watching guardians of the galaxy.. both as always on Netflix
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 29, 2016 #1,137 that was a good one ^^ I hated the fact they made superman lose though
L Leana New Member Jul 4, 2016 #1,138 Yeah I thought it was going to be a bit more serious and not quite so...silly. (Referring back to Deadpool)
Yeah I thought it was going to be a bit more serious and not quite so...silly. (Referring back to Deadpool)
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon