What's new

Just when many thought Samsung had a world changer phone.

Strange as it might seem both the tablet and phone still worked, i bought a off brand battery for the SamsungIII and because i no longer have a phone contract for this phone, i just use it with WiFi and store files on it using the Micro Memory card in it.

I had this Samsung charger i used for both a small Samsung tablet and my Samsung phone, all was well until i noticed my tablet case swelled, then i found my phone had a swelled battery.
So it had to be the charger as how could both batteries be dammaged at the same time if not because of the charging.
At first Samsung tried pulling theout of warranty thing on me, same at BestBuy out of warranty you should have bought our protection policy.
Well i told Samsung i was going to the US Safety people, them batteries can explode and cause a fire.
Samsung lady said hold on talked to someone then said we will send you a shipping label we really want to get your tablet fixed.
Sent it off and within three days it was back good as new, i had to call them again and ask for a new charger as they had not sent one with the tablet, soon it arrived and has been working very well.
Called BestBuy again told them Samsung had changed their mind and had fixed the tablet, i told them they also should have known the battery could be dangerous and have been more helpful.
They agreed and sent me a $100 dollar gift card to try to make things somewhat better.
Any way i still feel Samsung has a charger or charging of the battery problem.
It could also be the combination of a bad charger and a defective battery, with both needed for the damage to occur.

It could also be the combination of a bad charger and a defective battery, with both needed for the damage to occur.
I feel it would be highly unlikely, that both the battery in the tablet and the phone, would both be defective.
Both used the same Samsung charger, so i still feel it was a charger problem.

Rumours are circulating that say Samsung will be remotely deactivating any Galaxy Note 7 devices not exchanged by September 30.

Rumours are circulating that say Samsung will be remotely deactivating any Galaxy Note 7 devices not exchanged by September 30.

I feel Samsung really wants to get this phone battery problem fixed on all phones that have been sold.
It's more then just a Samsung phone item, as Samsung supplies many other companies even Apple buys some screens from Samsung.
I read in my August Laser Focus World Magazine, Samsung is going to supply a new screen to Apple.
Did you know it's with a Laser that the tough screen glass is cut? Lasers play a big part in electronics today.