What's new

Just when many thought Samsung had a world changer phone.

I know i can copy a file from my apple iPhone and past it into my computer,but what i really want is to be able to copy a file from my computer, and paste it into my Iphone.
This is where the Android system allows it, but the Apple system forces one to use iTunes or e-mail to do it.
If you people know how to just copy from a computer to the Apple iPhone, tell me how it's done.

I know i can copy a file from my apple iPhone and past it into my computer,but what i really want is to be able to copy a file from my computer, and paste it into my Iphone.
This is where the Android system allows it, but the Apple system forces one to use iTunes or e-mail to do it.
If you people know how to just copy from a computer to the Apple iPhone, tell me how it's done.
If your computer is a Mac, you can use Continuity to copy from the Mac and paste on the iPhone or vice-versa.
macOS - Continuity

If your computer is a Mac, you can use Continuity to copy from the Mac and paste on the iPhone or vice-versa.
macOS - Continuity
I do have a Mac Book but i don't use it much, i have four Windows 10 computers these are the computers i use and want to copy from and paste into my iPhone.

How about syncing via cloud storage? There are many that work on Windows computers, and to get the files to your iPhone, install the app. OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox are just a few examples.

How about syncing via cloud storage? There are many that work on Windows computers, and to get the files to your iPhone, install the app. OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox are just a few examples.

Dropbox will not work pasting from it to my iPhone.

You put it into Dropbox on your PC, and it will also appear in the app on your iPhone. It's not copy & paste, it's syncing.
Yes it is in dropbox on my iPhone, but getting it to my phones pictures just won't work, it's just simpler to e-mail a file it to my iphone then i can put into my picture file.

That's what I been saying
I had this Samsung charger i used for both a small Samsung tablet and my Samsung phone, all was well until i noticed my tablet case swelled, then i found my phone had a swelled battery.
So it had to be the charger as how could both batteries be dammaged at the same time if not because of the charging.
At first Samsung tried pulling theout of warranty thing on me, same at BestBuy out of warranty you should have bought our protection policy.
Well i told Samsung i was going to the US Safety people, them batteries can explode and cause a fire.
Samsung lady said hold on talked to someone then said we will send you a shipping label we really want to get your tablet fixed.
Sent it off and within three days it was back good as new, i had to call them again and ask for a new charger as they had not sent one with the tablet, soon it arrived and has been working very well.
Called BestBuy again told them Samsung had changed their mind and had fixed the tablet, i told them they also should have known the battery could be dangerous and have been more helpful.
They agreed and sent me a $100 dollar gift card to try to make things somewhat better.
Any way i still feel Samsung has a charger or charging of the battery problem.

Yes it is in dropbox on my iPhone, but getting it to my phones pictures just won't work, it's just simpler to e-mail a file it to my iphone then i can put into my picture file.

Open Dropbox on your iPhone select the photo then hold your pen on the photo 2 options open 1 is to copy,
The other is to save to camera roll.
Took me a while to find it.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

This is a picture of the tablet with the swelled case.
Samsung Tab Pro with screen separating from it's case (1).jpg

Open Dropbox on your iPhone select the photo then hold your pen on the photo 2 options open 1 is to copy,
The other is to save to camera roll.
Took me a while to find it.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
That save to camera roll worked, thank you for the information.