Just when many thought Samsung had a world changer phone.

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by digitalcuriosity, Sep 9, 2016.

1. digitalcuriosity

digitalcuriosity Active Member

Strange as it might seem both the tablet and phone still worked, i bought a off brand battery for the SamsungIII and because i no longer have a phone contract for this phone, i just use it with WiFi and store files on it using the Micro Memory card in it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

It could also be the combination of a bad charger and a defective battery, with both needed for the damage to occur.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. digitalcuriosity

I feel it would be highly unlikely, that both the battery in the tablet and the phone, would both be defective.
    Both used the same Samsung charger, so i still feel it was a charger problem.

4. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Rumours are circulating that say Samsung will be remotely deactivating any Galaxy Note 7 devices not exchanged by September 30.

5. digitalcuriosity

I feel Samsung really wants to get this phone battery problem fixed on all phones that have been sold.
    It's more then just a Samsung phone item, as Samsung supplies many other companies even Apple buys some screens from Samsung.
    I read in my August Laser Focus World Magazine, Samsung is going to supply a new screen to Apple.
    Did you know it's with a Laser that the tough screen glass is cut? Lasers play a big part in electronics today.