What's new

Just wanted to introduce myself

GeniusPhoneRepair

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a fanatic when it comes to apple products! I currently have a white Verizon iPhone 4 and love it. I am sure you guys are wondering about my username and yes I do work for a smartphone repair service company but I am not here to advertise because I know its against the rules. I am sure down the line we can donate or get a sponsorship ad, if any mods want to PM me any information on that, we would definitely be interested. My main goal here is bring what our company has learned over the years on iPhones to the table. I am also looking forward to learning new things, as we all know how fast this industry changes! Looking forward to chatting with all you guys and gals! :)

-Steve

Hi everyone, I am a fanatic when it comes to apple products! I currently have a white Verizon iPhone 4 and love it. I am sure you guys are wondering about my username and yes I do work for a smartphone repair service company but I am not here to advertise because I know its against the rules. I am sure down the line we can donate or get a sponsorship ad, if any mods want to PM me any information on that, we would definitely be interested. My main goal here is bring what our company has learned over the years on iPhones to the table. I am also looking forward to learning new things, as we all know how fast this industry changes! Looking forward to chatting with all you guys and gals! :)

-Steve

hello steve and welcome to ipf