What's new

Hello! Long time DROID junky!

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My name is Matt, I have been an Android fan for years, I owned the first ever android phone the g1 and have owned quite a few since. Sometime soon (February hopefully) I am getting an iPhone 5! It will be my first iPhone, and i am very eager to learn this foreign iOS!

Anyways! I'm here to learn about iOS, and iPhones in general.. And I'm sure I will have plenty of questions moving forward.. And I'm sure you guys are exactly the people I should be asking.

So my first question...
I have read through Skulls myth busting thread, and learned a fair deal already, is there any other great threads you guys can recommend to me for reading? I want to learn about the innards of iOS because I am so accustomed to Android and it's Linux base.

Thanks for welcoming me in advance! Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Hello and Welcome to our forum!

We hope you can find a lot of help here and enjoy the forums as well.

Please read the forum rules (link in my signature for your convenience) and remember that the search function is always your best friend.

Best of luck,

CoNsPiRiSiZe said:
Hi guys!

My name is Matt, I have been an Android fan for years, I owned the first ever android phone the g1 and have owned quite a few since. Sometime soon (February hopefully) I am getting an iPhone 5! It will be my first iPhone, and i am very eager to learn this foreign iOS!

Anyways! I'm here to learn about iOS, and iPhones in general.. And I'm sure I will have plenty of questions moving forward.. And I'm sure you guys are exactly the people I should be asking.

So my first question...
I have read through Skulls myth busting thread, and learned a fair deal already, is there any other great threads you guys can recommend to me for reading? I want to learn about the innards of iOS because I am so accustomed to Android and it's Linux base.

Thanks for welcoming me in advance! Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy apple devices once you get your hands on them!