What's new

Just bought Springtomize 2

ardchoille

Reaction score
Springtomize 2 lets you customize almost everything about the iPhone UI. I hid the dock and have 5 rows of icons. I'll be changing some other stuff later. It's the best 3 bucks I've spent yet, this app rocks!

I recommend this tweak to anyone who wishes to customize their phone.. well worth the money.

Last edited:
Jmills87 said:
I use it just for the coverflow dock effect :p

Whoa! Just tried that and almost fell down. I've never seen anything like that be so fast and smooth on a mobile phone. I just might have to unhide my dock now.

Jmills87 said:
I use it just for the coverflow dock effect :p

Yep. I feel ya.

I use the cover flow dock, and the resize icons feature (only to perfect the effect of the cover flow effect on my dock)

I hide some status bar icons (rotation, clock alarm, batter).

But that is literally all I use it for. Well I suppose I use the "More" tab a lot too for trouble shooting or making sure "everything" is deleted when I uninstall a tweak.

But it's safe to say I don't use half of all the features Springtomize offers.

I even use the tweak "TV Tube Sleep" because it works so much nicer then the TV sleep animation in Springtomize.

Nevertheless...i will alway have Springtomize installed..simply because it's such a light weight tweak.

zig9449 said:
Yep. I feel ya.

I use the cover flow dock, and the resize icons feature (only to perfect the effect of the cover flow effect on my dock)

I hide some status bar icons (rotation, clock alarm, batter).

But that is literally all I use it for. Well I suppose I use the "More" tab a lot too for trouble shooting or making sure "everything" is deleted when I uninstall a tweak.

But it's safe to say I don't use half of all the features Springtomize offers.

I even use the tweak "TV Tube Sleep" because it works so much nicer then the TV sleep animation in Springtomize.

Nevertheless...i will alway have Springtomize installed..simply because it's such a light weight tweak.

Yeah. I expected it to be much larger than it is given everything it can do. Surprised me.