What's new

just bought iphone --- whats a good case, charger

I am using an Apple bumper - got it for free.
Re charger: a Belkin car charger does the work (the genuine ones are also Belkins).

yet o2 shops also pushing belkin chargers on customers now!

Partixel said:
Try the new BookBook iPhone Case!

Nice. Someone likes it as much as I do. There is a real good review by forum member Thayer. He gave a good review of it. Search BookBook for iPhone 4.

Last edited:
Gubro said:
I am using an Apple bumper - got it for free.
Re charger: a Belkin car charger does the work (the genuine ones are also Belkins).

How do you get one for free?

ikickem2 said:
How do you get one for free?

You have to purchase it. Apple use to give them away last year to solve the antennagate issue. That program ended last fall.

Griffin Elan Form Graphite link:[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Technology-Elan-Graphite-iPhone/dp/B003TYHBN8]Amazon.com: Griffin Technology Elan Form Graphite for iPhone 4: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]
I've had this case since I bought my phone, was slammed in my friend's pickup's back hatch, cuz it fell out of my bag and the phone was fine, but the back glass was a bit cracked, just bought a replacement. Easy as that, and it looks pretty dope too!

--- Also, about the charger, I suggest just using the one out the box for your home. And getting any car charger, in fact just go to a radio shack or best buy and you could probably get one relatively cheap, you shouldn't sweat what kind it is as long as it charges your phone..

Last edited: