What's new

Need a good case!

Has to be said in all honesty I worship the ground she walks on, and before anyone's sick, if you see the price of her shoes - so would you :eek:(

Before you buy any of the higher protection cases for your iPhone, check the reviews of the cases you're interested in. Youtube has alot of cases under review by various people. The final decision is yours, but you will be a more informed buyer if you check to see what other people say about them. Of course, this is what you're doing here.

Good luck,
bc

I don't mind dropping a few bucks on a high quality case, especially for the most prized hand held device on the planet (IMHO). Check out Rokform. I have two of the cases. Awesome buy not for those who pinch pennies.

sgtjiggy said:
I don't mind dropping a few bucks on a high quality case, especially for the most prized hand held device on the planet (IMHO). Check out Rokform. I have two of the cases. Awesome buy not for those who pinch pennies.

Wow..I checked them out. you're right not for the Pennie pincher. It's not worth it in my opinion.

iCrank said:
Wow..I checked them out. you're right not for the Pennie pincher. It's not worth it in my opinion.

No definitely not. If I was going to get a case like that I think the Element cases look better. But really how much protection can they provide over a regular case.

escalade6103 said:
No definitely not. If I was going to get a case like that I think the Element cases look better. But really how much protection can they provide over a regular case.

It just looks like a fancy bumper to me. The protection level seems to be very minimal with these cases.

Based on reviews life proof seems to e the best case for waterproofing but based on reviews alo of people have issues. All these other cases jus seem to be eye candy and money grabs , I'm guna keep the search going

Lifeproof user here

I like that I can get caught on the bike in rain and don't have to shut off the music and hide it in the saddlebag

Plus the screen works with gloves on, something that is impossible with a naked iphone