What's new

How much $ iphone 4 (verizon)

vinniesuch

Reaction score
Ok so my wife and I got Iphone 4 phones with Verizon and she apparently is not liking hers so I wanted to see what a fair price is for the following. Iphone 4 32gb with ghost armour and absolutely flawless not a single mark on the phone comes with car charger and Atomic Hybrid case with a black cap blue cap and brushed silver cap also has the carbon fiber on the back. So whats a good selling price for this phone Thanks

How much are u ready to leave it for? One need only the phone, u can keep those accessories. So how much is you row ROW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enough I guess to buy her a new phone at the full retail price. Thats why Im not really sure what the going price is for this

Enough I guess to buy her a new phone at the full retail price. Thats why Im not really sure what the going price is for this

I better use my money to buy the full retail price one for my self then...
Btw i guess it's locked to verizon also right? I'm not in your country, that why i'm asking to know.

I was hoping for at least $600 I see them on ebay go for this all day. Is that a good price

600? cant you buy them brand new for that much? if you can get 600 then great. put a buy now of 600 and a start of something like 400 and see how close or over the 600 you get maybe

The 32 gb with out a contract is closer to $700 I believe plus I'm including the atomic hybrid case with three caps so that's about an extra $120 plus a car charger that's y I figured $600

ah ok $700 so the buyer will still save $100.. try for $600 then put a minimum bid of $600 and a buy now of $600 maybe you will get a bit more.

I've seen them go for as high as 600 (a couple weeks ago) on ebay, but lately they have been in the 450-550 region.

being as your including accessories, you may be able to get 600 for it. I'd start the bidding very low and let people's greed drive the price up :)

Believe me I'd love to but I need the full retail price to pay for the HTC Thunderbolt she wants. She had an android previously so this is what she's looking at. I think it's $549 without a contract

Believe me I'd love to but I need the full retail price to pay for the HTC Thunderbolt she wants. She had an android previously so this is what she's looking at. I think it's $549 without a contract

No joke. $370 only the phone and it charger cable. That's all i need, you can keep all other accessories.
I'm giving u that price and serious about it, because the phone is lock to verizon if i'm not mistaken, and like i mentioned in my previous post, i'm not in america so i will have to jailbreak and unlock which means that i might not be able to upgrade in future incase the dev team comes to be tired of releasing unlock for every new firmware. If you are interested in my offer make pictures of the phone and post them here for me to see how brand new it is and then we will talk about shiping and payments.

For that price she will keepo the phone thats $70 more then what it cost with a contract

For that price she will keepo the phone thats $70 more then what it cost with a contract

So that's the amount i have. If it's not good then i will let it be.

I would say let it be then can't let go for such a low price