What's new

'Dexim Super-Juice Power Case' iPhone 4 Extended Battery Case + Stand

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbreDVtWD24]YouTube - 'Dexim Super-Juice Power Case' iPhone 4 Extended Battery Case + Stand - iOS Vlog 269[/ame]​

The Dexim Super-Juice Power Case is not only protection for your iPhone 4, but also an extra battery. With the iPhone 4 battery upgrade in the latest refresh, Apple gave us a lot of juice for our devices. Seeing how the 3GS it's predecessors struggled in battery life, people turned to external battery cases like the Mophie Juice Pack Air. The iPhone 4's battery is pretty damn good, it can last almost an entire day with heavy use. But if you find yourself using your device a little more than others, going on a trip, plane ride, low on battery, this case is a good thing to keep around.

Sometime I find myself away from home for a whole day. I do not always like using my car charger, leaving my phone in the car, or bringing my home charger. Keep this case on my phone, in my backpack, pocket, or car helps me out on long days. If you are going out for the night and don't know when you'll be back, I'm sure you'll run out of juice.

Dexim promises an extra 6 hours of talk time, 10 hours of video/game, and 40 more hours of listening to music. This is all thanks to the 2000mAh battery that is inside the back of the case. The case can be charged through the micro USB that is included in the box. You can plug it into the computer or to your iPhone's A/C adapter via USB. This will charge the case and the phone at the same time, charging the phone as a priority.

The back of the case offers a few features as well. You can press the button on the back to check how much battery the case has via the 3 indicator LED lights. You can also see if your case is done charging, or if it is low on battery next to the button. The button also allows you to turn the case off or on so you can save some extra battery for later. Right next to these is the metal stand. You can pop this stand out so your iPhone can be tilted to watch videos or to just have a landscape dock, either way, it is a nice addition which some competitors do not offer.

You can find the Super-Juice Power Case over on Dexim's site. The case will run you about $70, but that is still cheaper than similar products at Mophie for $80-$100.

Get it here:
dexim