What's new

Mophie Announces Juice Pack Line for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
mophie-juciepakair-iphone6-press.jpg
I for one can't complain about the battery life on my iPhone 6 Plus, it is simply the greatest I've seen on any iPhone I've owned. However, there are some power-users out there who would like a little more juice on their beloved devices.
The for the iPhone 6, Mophie has a new version of both the Juice Pack Air and the Juice Pack Plus. The Air delivers 100% extra battery life, while the Plus gives you 120%. For the iPhone 6 Plus, we have the Juice Pack, which provides 60% extra battery life. All three cases come in black, white, and gold. The Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack both cost $99.95, while the Juice Pack Plus will run you $119.95. All three are available for pre-order now.
Accessory maker Mophie announced on Tuesday its new Juice Pack case, this time for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The company revealed that the iPhone 6 will get the Juice Pack Air and the Juice Pack Plus, while the iPhone 6 Plus will get the standard Juice Pack. Mophie claims that the Juice Pack will add as much as 60% battery life, the Air will add 100% and the Plus 120%. That's a lot of juice!