What's new

Mophie Juice Pack Plus

5er driver

Reaction score
Does anyone here use a Mophie Juice Pack Plus? Are there any negative sides to it? Any reasons not to buy one (other than they are expensive)? Do they really extend the iPhone 4's running time 100%? Does the iPhone 4's speaker sound better through the Juice Pack than without it? Lots of questions, I know, but I'm thinking about getting one.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

5er driver said:
Does anyone here use a Mophie Juice Pack Plus? Are there any negative sides to it? Any reasons not to buy one (other than they are expensive)? Do they really extend the iPhone 4's running time 100%? Does the iPhone 4's speaker sound better through the Juice Pack than without it? Lots of questions, I know, but I'm thinking about getting one.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

Bab2010 uses it. He actually recommends it. You might want to pm him

I have used these juice packs for three years or more. I use the older Mophie Juice Pack Air (I have two) on my iPhone 3GS. I have the Mophie Juice Pack Air and the Plus for my iPhone 4. I have four Juice packs in total.

The current model Plus for the iPhone 4 will come close or exceed doubling the battery charge IMO. However, I prefer the less powerful Air version for my iPhone 4 simple for the hair thinner size.

I like my Mophie Juice packs and I recommend them highly. I don't believe you will be dissapointed with the Juice Pack Plus.

bc

Bourbon City said:
I have used these juice packs for three years or more. I use the older Mophie Juice Pack Air (I have two) on my iPhone 3GS. I have the Mophie Juice Pack Air and the Plus for my iPhone 4. I have four Juice packs in total.

The current model Plus for the iPhone 4 will come close or exceed doubling the battery charge IMO. However, I prefer the less powerful Air version for my iPhone 4 simple for the hair thinner size.

I like my Mophie Juice packs and I recommend them highly. I don't believe you will be dissapointed with the Juice Pack Plus.

bc

There you go. Nice recommendation bourbon city.